ZED Solar is looking for Trainee Design Engineer. Given below is the description of the job:
· Department staff
· Head of Department
· All staff
BS(Mechanical Engineering)/ BSC(Mechanical Engineering)/BE (Mechatronics engineering)
Skills & Abilities
· Ability to take direction and responsibility.
· Good knowledge and practical application of engineering theories, principles and practices
· Skilled in project management and able to meet tight deadlines while staying focused.
· Demonstrated ability to analyze a problem and pursue it to a successful conclusion.
· Good communication skills.
· Proven ability to work successfully as an individual contributor or as part of a team.
· Highly proficient in Windows operating system and ability to quickly adapt to any proprietary software applications
Job Types: Full-time, New-Grad
Duties and Responsibilities
· Perform and carry out any project undertaken by the senior management of the company.
· Cultivate and learn professional behavior and mannerisms from this trainee ship.
· The trainee engineer is responsible for completion of all the assigned tasks in the given deadline. All tasks assigned are for the trainees own learning.
· Improvise on existing engineering techniques in force in the company in order to make them more feasible and cost effective.
· The trainee is responsible for reporting to his manager after the completion of each and every task. And present to the mentor a summary of the project.
· Work under the guidance of a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer who will provide training and support.
· Take ownership for own personal development.
· Liaising with clients, fellow designers within the Practice and suppliers/clients in a collaborative manner as necessary to deliver projects
· Create a positive and professional first impression of AEDesign
· Deal with all contacts professionally.
· Provide an efficient and business-like point of contact. This includes responding to internal and external inquiries and (via face to face, telephone, email).