- Primary Location: Pakistan,Sind,Karachi
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Product Management
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID: 18023231
Manage the trade business for Citi Pakistan. The Trade Head will report to TTS Head Pakistan and will be responsible for generating new business and develop new and innovative product solutions.
- Build and maintain customer relations and increase customer satisfaction
- Contribute to the development of the franchise and enhance product capabilities by working with Global Product Management to design and rollout new product and service developments
- Analyze customer needs and deliver innovative solutions by working with the sales and coverage team, global product management, legal, operations and risk.
- Source market information and develop effective client communications that provide information on local market conditions and changes, as well as product offerings
- Establishing procedures and product frameworks in conjunction with operations team.
- Manage process improvement and implementation
- Instilling team spirit within own team and develop effective partnerships with operations and other stakeholders
- Work as a virtual team member encompassing colleagues in other branches
- Lead the discussions on pricing and return on risk capital in line with internal policies
- Comply with audit and risk and compliance issues and policies.
- Manage a team of trade product managers and develop relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- New product introduction and innovation commercialization skills development
- Client experience: witness firsthand what challenges large corporate face while managing their treasury, new product, innovation and skills development
- Leadership: Enhance leadership skills by having the opportunity to work in a cross functional team that spans across multiple products and geographies.
- Regional Exposure: Enhance exposure and interaction with regional teams and product partners
- Profit and Loss Management: Learn the skills of managing a successful P and L at the client level and across a book of clients
Qualification, Experience and Skills:
- 5+ years of work experience. Experience in trade and product management required
- Bachelor’s Degree Required. Masters is an advantage
- Keen interest in new trade product technologies with ability to take a strategic stand on what will succeed and what will not.
- Strategic thinking skills, product management, analytical and problem solving skills, ability to work in a team with a lead or follow flexibility
- Good team work, leadership communication skills is a must
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add values to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer
TTS Pakistan Trade Head
16th April, 2018
20th April, 2018