- Contact businesses individuals by telephone in order to solicit sales for services.
- Explain products or services and prices, and answer query from customers.
- Adjust sales scripts to better target the needs and interests of specific individuals.
- Answer telephone calls from potential customers who have been solicited through advertisements.
- Telephone or write letters to respond to correspondence from customers or to follow up initial sales contacts.
- Schedule appointments for sales representatives to meet with prospective customers or for customers to attend sales presentations.
The job has expired and employer is no longer accepting applications for this job
SummaryBelow are the main details of the job.
Sales and Marketing
Number of Positions: