British American Tobacco
Operational /Business Accountabilities:
- Achieve territory level sales, market share and availability targets.
- Meaningful Trade marketing calls in designated territory through effective monitoring of brands in outlets.
- Execution of national brand cycles
- Planning and execution of territory business plans aligned with Area/Regional plans.
- Execute Brand & Trade Marketing Activities according to priorities, agreed timelines and internal policy at store level
- Maintain efficiency and accuracy in management of own and competition information from the market to facilitate timely communication
- Keep track of the company merchandising and consumer engagement resources
- Monitor compliance of distributor’s operations against standards set in distribution manual(DMM) and Distribution business plan
- Ensure regular reports from the distribution house (sales report, stock orders etc) are sent accurately and on time
- Ensure smooth cycle execution by 3rd party resources (SPs and BAs)
- Establish strong relationship with the trade members giving special attention to the preferred groups i.e. Loyalty outlets, local Trade Unions and other top end/ priority outlets to get meaningful insight from the market
- Build effective working relationship with the distributors to bring about positive shifts in the business through people and process improvements
- Seek opportunities for personal growth and development
- Offer coaching support to team members (i.e SPs, DRs, FSOs)
- Support effective team-working in the territory and at area level
- Build a strong team for effective cycle execution.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
The job requires a sound educational background (fresh graduates/preferably business graduates)
Fresh graduates or individuals with 1 year functional experience in distribution & sales
Functional Knowledge & Skills:
- Trade Marketing
- Customer Engagement
- Account Management
- Field Operations
- Motivating, coaching and developing field force
- Developing and maintaining relationships with customers, external suppliers and commercial partners
- Negotiation and influencing