Technology Ally (Private) Limited
We are seeking Data Analyst with exposure to Business Intelligence Analysis would be preferred.
- Minimum of 6 - 8 years of MS-SQL Development with Analytics work experience
- Knowledge of Database Administration (MSSQL / SQL preferred)
- Extensive experience in data extract / reporting software, analysis and reporting tool
- Excellent systems documentation skills, Background with creating Systems Design Documents, Data Flow Diagrams, Database Scheme, Process Flow Diagrams, Risk Documents, Test Cases, etc.
- Excellent analytical and technical skills - able to collaborate with business users, gather requirements, propose streamlined, efficient and timely solutions and understand technical implications and needs
- Translate stakeholder’s requirements into reporting deliverables
- Assist analyst team with dashboard and report generation and willingness to mentor other team members
- Develop performance metrics and Deliver ad hoc reports
- Participate in evaluating new technologies so as to ensure the advancement of technology architecture and data within organization Business Intelligence needs
- Expertise in delivery technologies and data access, including familiarity with metadata, data organization, data quality assessment and data profiling
- Ability to independently, resourcefully, and creatively research and implement new solutions
- Automate data entry into a SQL database from Client Files (SSIS)
- Create Reports based on the data (SSRS, Dashboard tools)
- Provide deeper analysis of data (using R, B-Tree, Predictive Modeling)
- Also be able to provide help on the database side (Design Stored Procedures, Database Design).
- Changes database system by coding database descriptions.
- Maintains user reference by writing and rewriting database descriptions.
- Ability to write database programs to bring the desired output from the data.
The job has expired and employer is no longer accepting applications for this job
SummaryBelow are the main details of the job.
BS in Computer Science
IT and IS
Number of Positions: