- Quality Specialist is responsible for implementations of PepsiCo AMENA Quality Systems (QSHA) requirements at site
- Will be the key contact person for site other function for implementation of quality requirements in their functions
- Responsible for the internal auditing of the quality systems along with follow up action with collaboration of plant leadership team and APAC regional quality manager. Will be working to ensure global 3D score card requirements implementation for quality systems .
- Additionally quality specialist will be the site quality site expert trainer on quality systems which is a mandatory requirement of pepsico Quality & Food Safety.
- Lead implementation of IPS Quality system program for the business through comprehensive periodic audits, development and implementation of action plan
- Ensure compliance to global 3D quality scorecard along with data collection from all stakeholders, preparation of scorecard and submission to APAC quality & Food Safety manager on monthly basis
- Being a Quality site expert trainer on quality systems after certification,perform SET reposibilities for the site.
- Manage the program of external audit for QSHA program and coordinate effectively with all relevant functions to ensure compliance
- Manage QFS front line team for plant quality monitoring program in process and packaging area and ensure timely communication of non-conformances
- As part of the Crisis Management Team and having the critical scope to align traceability of product across the business chain, ensure compliance to PepsiCo Traceability program at all stages through effective coordination with Supply Chain, Agro, Plant and Sales team
- Develop comprehensive Continuous Improvement program based on quality tools (like SPC, Six-Sigma) and drive the agenda as per QSHA Guidelines to achieve business growth
- Monitor Quality Wall program against defined IPS guidelines and ensure to keep the program effective through trainings of Quality Wall Champions and participants, availability of gold standards and review of information to drive improvement
- Coordinate the quality assurance role in the development of gold standard locally and ensure to have updated inventory of gold standards all the times to ensure compliance
- Lead Capability Development agenda for Quality and ensure induction as well as refresher trainings of the team on Quality system standards and evaluate effectiveness through on-job evaluation/skill audits
- Effectively coordinate internally and externally to remain updated on applicable regulatory requirement related to Quality and ensure compliance of quality program to the requirements
- Ensure effective communication of Quality program and update on progress to all stakeholders
- Prepare solid action pland and tracking on quality & Food safety oppurtunities along with timely rectification of issues.
Master/Bachelor Degree in Food Technology
Knowledge of quality & food safety standards ( Lead auditor- in ISO 90001
Problem solving skills using Quality Tools and techniques
At least 4 years experience with FMCG
Job Type: Regular