It is the responsibility of the Quality& Food Safety Technician to co-ordinate with In Bound Supply Chian team on raw and packaging material receiving and testing as per pepsico Raw and Packaging material specifications and performing usage decisions using SAP program on each shipment.The incumbent is also responsible for equipment calibration on shift in order to determine accurate information, including accurate daily lab analysis along with supporting team on food safey systems compliance.
- Ensure Sampling and testing of Raw materials for all incoming deliveries including sampling from third party stores if Pepsico stores material in third party stores
- Perform Sampling and testing of Raw and packaging Materials as per testing plan
- Preparation of test reports against each delivery of material using SAP
- Ensure that Calibration instrument being used in raw and packaging material is completed in their respective shifts
- Implementation of PepsiCo Raw Material management standard as per QSHA requirements with coordination of Raw material team
- Weekly audits of Raw and packaging material store to ensure that quality and food safety systems requirements are in practice.
- Provision monthly quality/laboratory related data to Quality and Laboratory specialist required for 3D quality scorecard.
- Ensure implementation of Pepsico Pathogen Sensitive Ingredient Program on raw and packaging material receiving is as per defind guidelines
- Help QFS administrator in their routine tasks like product testing, PQMD sampling, AA sampling, CQA product testing as per defined protocols
- Ensure control of non-conforming Raw and Packagin materials through PepsiCo Hold and Release guidelines and coordinate the activity with store/GP team to avoid mishandling or use of any out of specification material, Perform verification testing and close all hold incidents as defined in Hold release procedure.
- Perform 5S of your dedicated respective area and ensure that housekeeping is as per standard, perform monthly 5S internal audits along with working on opportunity areas for closure.
- Help in implementation of Pepsico systems (ASHA, QSHA, AIB, FSSC, HALAL ) in coordination with QFS team
- Ensure compliance of Food safety systems in respective shift, regarding Personal Hygiene, Allegen changeovers, Food safety line walks, sanitation program and pest control.
- DAE in Food Technology with 3-5 years experience
- Technical knowledge of the different process to analyse samples
- Knowledge of quality control standards and techniques.
- Info Systems: Has the ability to document and track quality info using the appropriate computer system.
- Safety Awareness: Demonstrates awareness to personal and others’ safety in area of responsibility.
Relocation Eligible: Eligible for Limited Relocation
Job Type: Regular