Q&Q Food Industries Private limited
We are prospective manufacturers of Starch and other food products. We need “PLANT AND PRODUCTION MANAGER” for our Starch Manufacturing Plant.
The candidate should have experience at managing staff, oversee and manage the pant and processes on a daily basis from production, safety, environmental, management, budgeting, costs, customers and quality control. Oversee and manage the starch plant process on a daily basis for manufacturing international quality products.
This role has overall leadership responsibilities of operations for the site. Including. Ensure that all company requirements on human resources, quality, safety, risk, environment, administration and operations are met.
· Minimum of 5 years working experience in related field production environment.
· Computer literate with sound administrative skills.
· Methodical, systematic and analytical approach to work.
· Attention to detail, planning, organising and problem solving skills.
· Must be a self-starter and have the ability to work under minimum supervision.
· Must be able to perform as part of a team.
· Effectively coordinate and manage the production of a range of products according to specified quality and safety standards.
· Daily reporting on production performance and implementation of improvement plans.
· Daily production planning and job scheduling.
· Effectively apply and adhere to OHS and Food Safety standards.
· Adhere to internal departmental performance requirements, targets and quality standards as determined by management .
· Monitor manufacturing processes, ensures compliance with production plans and utilizes staff and resources to perform the work on schedule and to quality specifications;
· Manage, mobilizes, develops staff, encourages staff members to be accountable and to take part in the decision-making process;
· Ensure compliance with occupational health and safety, environmental and sanitation programs as well as adherence to quality programs (HACCP) and their application;
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS:
· To manage manufacturing processes and implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus.
· To meet budget, monitor operations, optimise productivity and trigger corrective actions timeously to ensure effective return on assets
· Share a mutual trusting relationship with workforce through discipline while recruiting, managing and developing staff
· Address employees' issues or grievances
· Do job costing and collect and analyse data to find places of waste and overtime
· Work hand in hand with the costing department to make sure raw material prices are accurate.
· Ensure the source of new material and other non-day-to-day material and services.
· Take charge of the import of components and other items from international suppliers.
· Deal at a higher level with suppliers to maintain good working relationships, and negotiate prices and deliveries.
· Follow up on important raw material orders with critical deadlines.
· Control material
· Commit to safety procedures ensuring safety and quality
· Stay up to date with Manufacturing Management best practices and concepts
Email your resume to email@example.com (Contact: 021-35032820)