Q&Q Food Industries Private limited
Good communication skills, fluent in English writing and speaking, good in drafting emails. Manage day to day operations.
Candidate will be responsible for following tasks:
1 Reading, monitoring and responding to the director's email.
2. Managing entire correspondence with International Vendors.
3. Answering calls and handling queries.
4. Preparing correspondence on your director's behalf.
5. Liaising with staff, clients, etc.
6. Managing your directors diary.
7. Organising meetings.
8. Organising travel and preparing travel itineraries.
9. Writing minutes.
10. Taking dictation.
11. Planning, organising and managing events.
12. Managing a budget.
13. Conducting research on the internet.
14. Writing reports, executive summaries, newsletters.
15. Preparing presentations.
16. Preparing papers for meetings.
17. Managing and reviewing filing and office systems.
18. Typing documents.
19. Sourcing and ordering stationery and office equipment.
20. Managing projects.
21. B2B Marketing Through Internet correspondence for inquiries
22. Develop and implement international trade strategies according to the objectives of the company
23. Manage and develop the major accounts of the company in local export markets and provide overall servicing of export customers
24. Enhance Export sales internationally by extensive research of Prospective Clients and by marketing our products on different B2B Portals and by making all forms of communication with existing and new customers
25. Enhance Export sales internationally by extensive research of Prospective Clients and by marketing our products on different B2B Portals and by making all forms of communication with existing and new customers
26. Any Other Task assigned by CFO and Management
Send your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org