The Senior HR Executive will be responsible for providing support in the various Human Resource functions which include Recruitment, Training and Organizational Development, Performance and Compensation Management, Benefits Administration and other HR Operations Management.
When you are working with us, you will:
- Actively participating in recruitment and selection process start till end, which includes but not limited to posting job ads, organizing job applications in HRMS, ensuring background checks and recruiting top talent as per the requirement through following HR process.
- Maintaining relationships internally and externally to ensure staffing goals are achieved.
- Owning performance reviews through KPI’s and competencies.
- Identify organizational training needs and plan internal and external trainings and workshops as per TNA’s
- Working on policy manual, creating a new process for smooth execution.
- Actively participating in succession planning and organizational development
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.
You can get in, if you can prove that you:
- Have Master’s Degree in Human Resource Management.
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience as HR generalist.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience of recruitment in IT industry.
- Good knowledge of HR functions and policies.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation.
- Excellent telephonic and oral communication skills.
- Ability to deal with people politely and willingness to learn.
- Have A “Can do Approach” to work and a strong sense of commitment towards work.