NEUROSPINAL & CANCER CARE INSTITUTE (M. HASHIM MEMORIAL TRUST ) HOSPITAL KARACHI
Well versed Knowledge of Medicines and customer dealing in a polite way.
Proficiency in Computer as well as in MS-Office.
He must be punctual, committed, honest, sincere and highly professional attitude.
- Dispenses prescription medication and other medical products to patients under direction of licensed pharmacist
- Counts pills, labels bottles, prices, and compounds medications to prepare prescriptions for patients as directed
- Performs administrative duties, including answering phones, receiving and inputting prescription orders, operating cash registers, and restocking inventory
- Gathers, organises, and assesses patient information
- Supplies patients with information and education on their prescriptions
- Monitors prescription-filling process to ensure compliance with relevant regulations and pharmacy policies
- Liaises with healthcare providers and patients to obtain correct prescription information
- Answers patients' questions about their medications under the supervision of the pharmacist
- Takes inventory of drugs on hand and records results
- Places orders for additional drugs as directed by the pharmacist
- Maintains electronic patient information
- Prepares billing information for medications
- Completes patients' sales transactions for purchase of prescription and over-the-counter medications as well as other pharmaceutical products