Nestle Pakistan Ltd.
This is a Head office based G-6 level position that will be reporting to LGO Corporate Information Technology Manager. The person will be mainly responsible for the following activities :
• Responsible for day-to-day first level support for assigned area of responsibility within the Information Technology Team. Work closely with GLOBE Center and local business partners to ensure smooth IT services.
• Extend support for Network services in the Market, scope including GWAN and VPN sites and DRP for Networks. Engage with GLOBE Center for smooth operations, maintenance and periodic up-gradations.
• Extend support for IP Telephony and Video Conferencing service in the Market. Engage/collaborate with local business partners to ensure services as per GLOBE guidelines .
• Perform IT security coordination role such as assessing, escalating and investigating information security violations, scope including wired/wireless LAN and developing measurements to avoid these violations in the future.
• Assist the implementation of GLOBE IT initiatives for sustained IT infrastructure in line with GLOBE guidelines and recommendations
• Keep LGO Management informed reading the health of GLOBE IT support operations and initiatives in progress. Report periodically the progress of GLOBE Information Technology support operations and projects to the LGO Management.
• Project Management for relevant GLOBE initiatives, ensuring proper documentation as per GLOBE guidelines.
• Ensure compliance to GLOBE and Audit guidelines.
Performance Expectations & Skills for Internal Candidates :
• Network administration (LAN, Wireless, switching, routing)
• Voice/IP Telephony (Cisco)
• Project Management
• Network Administration (WAN )
Qualification & Knowledge:
• Bachelors degree or equivalent with relevant experience in a service function and / or operational experience in Networking.
• Certified CCNA Wireless/Security or CCNP Routing & Switching
• 2 + years experience in the one or more of the required technology specialization and suitable tertiary qualifications in Information Technology.
Following behaviors from Nestlé Leadership Framework are critical for success in this role:
• Understand The Business Environment
• Results Focus
• Practice What You Preach
• Proactive Cooperation
• Know Yourself
Primary Location: Pakistan
Job: Information Technology
Organization: Nestle Pakistan Ltd.
Job Posting: May 14, 2018, 4:36:00 AM
Nestle Pakistan Ltd.
IT Network Specialist
16th May, 2018
25th May, 2018