The incumbent will work with the Zero TB Transmission Survey team in order to help with the blood sample collection of children. These blood samples will then be used for Interferon Gamma Release Assay (IGRA) testing.
- At least 1 year experience of venipuncture (especially with children) and lab work.
- Good communication skills
- Experienced in field of phlebotomy
- Excellent patient service and patient relationship skills
- Attention to detail
- Coordinate with the field teams to draw blood from children as per the standards set by The Indus Hospital laboratory
- Collect blood sample, collection supplies from the appropriate authority at Indus Hospital and undertake all necessary trainings as arranged by Indus Hospital
- Submission of blood samples to The Indus Hospital laboratory after every working day
- Maintain log of the samples submitted to The Indus Hospital laboratory
- Follow up with Indus Hospital regarding blood sample submissions