· Banking OR Insurance Sales Experience (Mandatory)
· Answer calls professionally to provide information about products and services, take/ cancel orders, or obtain details of complaints.
· Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken. Process orders, forms and applications.
· Follow up to ensure that appropriate actions were taken on customers’ requests.
· Refer unresolved customer grievances or special requests to designated departments for further investigation.
· Proficient with MS Office particularly MS Excel (Spreadsheet)
· Possess Knowledge of Call Centre Operations
· Must be flexible to work in shifts
· Excellent communication skills
Perks: Medical Insurance, Permanent Employment Status, PF & Overtime provided, Internal Job Posting, Annual Leaves, Leaves Encashment, Referral Bonus