Brief description of the job:
· Answer calls professionally to provide information about products and services, take/ cancel orders, or obtain details of complaints.
· Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken. Process orders, forms and applications.
· Follow up to ensure that appropriate actions were taken on customers’ requests.
· Refer unresolved customer grievances or special requests to designated departments for further investigation.
oWorking Hours: 9 hour shift
oRequirements (Education): Bachelors qualified
oNo. of Vacancies: 20
Skills & Abilities:
· Proficient with MS Office particularly MS Excel (Spreadsheet)
· Possess Knowledge of Call Centre Operations
· Must be flexible to work in shifts
· Excellent communication skills
oAge limit: 20 to 30
oPerks: Medical Insurance, Permanent Employment Status, PF & Overtime provided, Internal Job Posting, Annual Leaves, Leaves Encashment, Referral Bonus
oGender: Male & Female
oJob Shift: On Rotation
oJob Type: Full-time
oSalary: 15,000 to 25,000 per month
oTransport: Conveyance will be provided to females only, males own transport.
*Email Subject should be “Customer Support Executive Domestic”