Family Educational Services Foundation (FESF)
2 – 3 years’ experience in resource mobilization roles, preferably in the development sector.
Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in the field of Humanities, Social Sciences or International Development. In lieu of a degree, comparable certification of short courses combined with extent of working experience in the field will be considered.
1. To take the lead in identifying funding opportunities, listing them and sharing the information with RM department head.
2. To assist with funding proposal writing processes. This involves writing project and budget plan proposals and coordinating with the different members of the Resource Mobilization Department.
3.To assist in developing a fund generation and resource mobilization workplan and to be responsible for follow-up and implementation of this plan.
4. To design and write materials for communications with different prospective donors and agencies.
4.To assist in mobilizing non-financial resources from private sectors entities, individuals and corporate agencies.
5. To coordinate processing of agreements and MOU’s in connection with funding opportunities and to ensure effective and timely follow-up in terms of submission of reports to the donors and grant renewal proposals.
6. To monitor donor reporting and grant expenditure deadlines and responding to these deadlines while facilitating and participating in the preparation of quality financial and narrative reports to donors
7. To ensure that fundraising and resource mobilization information are passed on to the Resource Mobilization department head.
8. To assist in developing long standing partnerships with donors.
9. To develop innovative ways of fundraising that will reach new groups of potential donors.
10. To explore capacity building workshops for team members and to facilitate members signing up for these.
Interested candidate may apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org