Clicksat Pvt Ltd.
- Telephone Skills: Must be
able to exercise telephone courtesy and skills when dealing with customers.
- Knowledge of Business
Environment: Must understand local and global dynamics of the business
environments facing customers.
- Customer Service Skills: should be able to exercise high level of customer care and service.
- Computer literate with proficiency in MS office and Personal attributes
- Performance Oriented: appreciates being measured and applying maximum professionalism in providing customer service.
- Personal Ethics: Must be honest, fair and just with self and others, and demonstrates integrity in work and business contacts.
- Decisive and Independent: Ability to operate on own, consult and clarify where necessary and make informed decisions.
- Interpersonal Skills: Must be a people’s person with ability to interact with both internal and external customers
- Negotiation Skills: Must be a hard negotiator, with excellent convincing approaches especially with customers whose accounts are in arrears.
- Communication Skills: Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• As a collections/arrears/debt recovery officer you will be responsible for recovering outstanding debt from our customers
• Review accounts that are behind on their payments to determine appropriate action
• Contact customers to collect overdue payments
• Answer customer enquiries
• Adhere to appropriate timescales and regulatory requirements to ensure rehabilitation of customer accounts
• Achieve monthly targets and Key Performance Indicators
• Liaise with sales and operation teams to resolve customer queries/complaints
This is not an exhaustive list and you will be expected to perform other duties within the Finance team