Cakes & Bakes
8 years of Food Production Quality Assurance experience.
BS (Food Sciences)
- To establish, maintain and execute raw material analysis to ensure that raw material meet the specified standards & specifications of the company.
- To establish, maintain and execute packing material analysis to ensure that packing material meet the specified standards & specifications of the company.
- To establish, maintain and execute in-process product checks to ensure that finished product conforms to the specified quality standards.
- To establish, maintain and execute finished product analysis to ensure that end-product meet the Finished Product Specifications.
- To ensure preparation of quality assurance reports for internal and external reporting.
- To establish/update quality assurance standards and specifications for existing and new products.
- To ensure calibration and maintenance of lab equipments to maintain quality of products.
- To arrange all the chemicals & apparatus required to conduct the tests.
- To ensure hygiene and sanitation at lab & plants.
- To promptly report in-process product, finished product, raw material & packing material non-conformities, rejections, reason of rejections and process variations(out of tolerance limits) to GM Production & Quality.
- To prepare and present fortnightly reports of all observed and recorded non-conformities and rejections of in-process products, finished products, raw materials, packing materials and process variations.
- To make root cause analysis of all observed and recorded non-conformities and rejections of in-process products, finished products, raw materials, packing materials and process variations, suggesting corrective action to GM Production & Quality on fortnightly basis.
- To process the customer complaints and suggest GM Production & Quality the corrective and preventive action with a view that such complaint is not recurred.
- To do any other duty assigned by GM Production & Quality, Director and/or CEO.
- To develop, implement, maintain & update the ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System (QMS) of the company.
- To establish, monitor, maintain & update all the procedures necessary for QMS.
- To ensure execution of Management Review Meetings and Internal Audits at their scheduled time and also to prepare and maintain the records in this regard.
- To ensure establishment of Quality Objectives in different departments with in the organization.
- To ensure timely completion of required actions relevant to ISO 9001:2008 external audit while coordinating proactively with all the HODs.
- To contact external bodies for all kind of certifications and/or accreditations.
The job has expired and employer is no longer accepting applications for this job
SummaryBelow are the main details of the job.
Retail and Wholesale
Number of Positions: