- Able to convert business questions (i.e. “Why is this happening?”) into SQL queries. Master of JOINs, case statements, subqueries, and window functions.
- Google Sheets / MS Excel: master of vlookups, nested If statements, Index/match, with ability to create repeatable templates.
- Experience of business intelligence platforms such as Mixpanel and scripting like JQL.
- Experience working in a Sales environment with Sales KPIs and metrics is highly desired
- We have a strong preference for experience analyzing customer support data. Better yet: experience delivering support!
- Strong Communication: Asks thoughtful questions to clarify stakeholder needs.
- Fearless Critical Thinker: Questions assumptions & challenges convention in order to arrive at best possible outcome
- Python is a plus points
- Monitor bookings data and report on the health of pipeline. Build statistical models of business trends and predictive models for bookings forecast.
- Build and maintain Dashboards and KPIs in order to provide actionable visibility and transparency for Management.
- Ongoing support to team on all aspects of systems and processes to improve our sales execution, productivity and effectiveness.
- Drive analytical rigor across the organization to guide outstanding decision making.
- Partner and develop strong relationships with cross functional teams.
The job has expired and employer is no longer accepting applications for this job
SummaryBelow are the main details of the job.
IT and IS
Number of Positions: