- Able to convert business questions (i.e. “Why is this happening?”) into SQL queries. Master of JOINs, case statements, subqueries, and window functions.
- Google Sheets / MS Excel: master of vlookups, nested If statements, Index/match, with ability to create repeatable templates.
- Experience of business intelligence platforms such as Mixpanel and scripting like JQL.
- Experience working in a Sales environment with Sales KPIs and metrics is highly desired
- We have a strong preference for experience analyzing customer support data. Better yet: experience delivering support!
- Strong Communication: Asks thoughtful questions to clarify stakeholder needs.
- Fearless Critical Thinker: Questions assumptions & challenges convention in order to arrive at best possible outcome
- Python is a plus points
- Monitor bookings data and report on the health of pipeline. Build statistical models of business trends and predictive models for bookings forecast.
- Build and maintain Dashboards and KPIs in order to provide actionable visibility and transparency for Management.
- Ongoing support to team on all aspects of systems and processes to improve our sales execution, productivity and effectiveness.
- Drive analytical rigor across the organization to guide outstanding decision making.
- Partner and develop strong relationships with cross functional teams.
https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?text=Bykea-Business Intelligence Analyst https://www.pakistanplacement.com/jobs/bykea/business-intelligence-analyst %20%23jobs %20%23pakistan%20%23Karachi
SummaryBelow are the main details of the job.
IT and IS
Number of Positions: