- Assist cold store manager on daily, weekly and monthly stock reconciliation and storage monitoring reports.
- Resource will be responsible for on time entry of purchase orders, purchase requests, stock adjustments in SAP
- Assessment of machinery and equipment for proper operation, participates in autonomous maintenance activities and play supporting role in timely execution of planned maintenance activities on machines in cold storage
- Managing daily dispatches and issuance Chipstock to production as per shared production plan
- Job holder should have the ability to identify an opportunity assesses the situation, identify risks with cost factor and impact on efficiencies then develop and implement a process
- Managing and supervising storage area staff in shifts
- Technical understanding of high-speed manufacturing environment, controlling losses and potato quality defects.
- Safety Awareness: Ensure awareness and implementation to personal and other’s safety in area of responsibility
- Ensures all data is completely entered into Excel and SAP for daily monitoring of potato receipt, dispatch and consumption along variances.
- Maintenance of the cold store cooling system through finding competitive service providers agent
- Maintain good, professional relationship with all departments & also with the suppliers.
- Ensure proper disposal of waste as per protocol.
- Graduate / Masters in business or any other related discipline.
Minimum 5 - 7 years of Potato storage experience is required
Interpersonal and Managerial Skills
Expert in Excel, Oracle and SAP
Good Understanding of Potato growing and handling
Technical understanding of refrigeration system
Strong communication skills
Drive for results
Job Type: Regular